|PPPay.com HelpDesk > FAQ > Contact Us
||Please read the details below before contacting us.
|Please do not contact us if any of the following are relevant
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the payment has been addressed to the correct recipient at the correct e-mail address. Once payment has been made in accordance with your instructions it cannot be reversed.
- We cannot arrange for money to be given back to you where you believe the payment was made incorrectly or you have a dispute with the recipient.
- Where you dispute a transaction PPPay.com cannot help you resolve disputes with persons you have sent or received money from through PPPay.com.
- PPPay.com is a payment service provider and is not party to the reason for payments.
- Due to the Data Protection Act 1998 we will only confirm the email address and the amount sent to the recipient in a dispute. It is your responsibility to have the contact details of the receipient and due to this Act of 1998 we are unable by law to assist you with additional contact information if something goes wrong.
- You should contact the recipient directly or use other legal remedies against the recipient that may be available to you, if you cannot resolve your dispute informally. In case of suspected fraud, you should purse via appropriate legal channels.
- Dont Forget : You should always use PPPay.com Escrow payments when purchasing goods if you have any doubts about the recipient. The dictionary definition of escrow payments is "Money held by a third party until the conditions of an agreement are met. For instance, pending the completion of a purchase, the payment for the goods will be held in escrow"
|Find an Answer to your Question
|Our Most Commonly Asked Questions and their Answers
|99% of the support emails we receive can be answered in one of the sections below. For this reason we will not reply to any emails that have been answered our FAQ pages of in the list below.
- I have sent payment but the seller is unable to accept payment
The "penny check" is a necessary feature when you use your card for the first time.
By confirming the exact initial amount debited we have further confirmation that you are who you say you are.
This is a simple procedure that can be accomplished by telephoning your card issuer or viewing your card statement online immediately after the transaction and asking them to confirm the total amount debited (always enter the full exact amount as shown on your card statement).
Once you have the amount to enter login to myPPPay.com and enter the amount into the box provided.
This is a one off security check. Once this has been completed the receiver/seller will be able to accept your payment and you will not have to go through the process again.
This protects the receiver/seller from fraudulent card payments and the risk of chargebacks.
Please be careful when entering the amount. If you enter the incorrect amount your card will become invalid and another card upgrade will be required. To save going through the process again, please send us a photocopy of your bank statement to support@PPPay.com .
- I have sent payment but the receiver has not received it.
Are you sure you sent it to the correct email address?
Login to view your pending transactions and click "view now" and make sure you sent it to the correct email address.
If you have sent it to the wrong email address cancel the transaction and send again.
If this option is not available it means one of two things.
(1)The email address you have sent to exists as a registered members email address. Contact them and ask them to return funds.
(2)You have not verified your card. "Penny Check" is a simple procedure that can be accomplished by telephoning your card issuer immediately after the transaction and asking them to confirm the amount debited. Once you have the amount login and under Home/Pending tab enter the amount into the box provided. Once completed the receiver will be able to accept or decline your payment.
- How do I verify my Card?.
The security verification check is a necessary feature when you use your card for the first time.
By confirming the exact initial amount debited we have further confirmation that you are who you say you are.This is a simple procedure that can be accomplished by telephoning your card issuer immediately after the transaction and asking them to confirm the amount debited.
Once you have completed the security verification check the receiver will be able to accept or decline your payment.
Enter the amount in the box provided in your Home/Pending tab of the relevant currency.
- What happens if the sender does not validate their card.
The sender cannot cancel the payment. However, if the card is not validated the funds will be acceptable back into the senders PPPay account after 30 days.
If the user is genuine they should verify their card.
- Do I receive the "Penny Check" validation fee back?
No. We clearly state a verification fee when you enter your card.
Please understand that we incur fees for doing verification checks with our providers. Once the checks have been completed, you will find that
our fees are substantially lower than the vast majority of payment providers.
- I have entered the incorrect verification amount
If you enter the incorrect amount your card will be unusable and you will have to go thru the process of entering your card again. Please take great card in reading the on screen instructions before submitting your verification amount. Remember you only have 2 verification attempts for any one card.
To save you going through the process again, please send us an attachement scanned copy of your card statement that shows your name, address and the amount debited to support@PPPay.com
- I have paid funds into ESCROW but the counterparty has not entered a tracking code or sent the goods
Escrow payments transactions are self-refundable back to your PPPay.com
account 30 days (30 for internal payments) after the transaction was initially started (if no tracking
code was entered by the seller). This means your ESCROW payment funds are totally safe.
When you view the transaction status after this time you will see the option
to decline the transaction.
- How do I upgrade and validate my debit or credit card?
Login and go to your upgrade centre tab and add a card.
Upgrading after sending money from your credit/debit card.
We will have taken a security fee from your card when you made your first payment with us. You will then need to check your bank account statement and tell us the exact amount that was debited from your card. You will see "PPPAY" on your bank statement. You only get one go at entering the amount so be very careful. This will provide us with additional confirmation that you are indeed who you say you are.
Upgrading before you've sent any money from your credit/debit card.
Click on Upgrade/Status in the members area and you will see a form to fill out. Add your address and card details and click Send. We will debit a small amount from your card. Tell us how much by entering the amount into the box provided.
You can check your online statements or phone your bank up to find out the amount to enter in the test box. Once you have entered the correct amount you will be a Silver member.
If you enter the incorrect amount your card will be unusable on PPPay.com and you will have to go thru the process again.
Please be careful.
To save going through the process again, please send us a photocopy of your bank statement to support@PPPay.com
|Still need to contact us?
|99% of the support emails we receive can be answered in one of the sections above. For this reason we will not reply to any questions that have been answered above. Please read the sections above that will very likely give you the answer you are looking for.
If you are trying to contact us because you have entered the incorrect verification amount please see number 6
If you are trying to contact us because You have sent payment but the seller is unable to accept payment see number 1
We will respond to emails within 48hrs, ensure you include your registered email